Imagine a world where your automation tools seamlessly communicate with all your network devices, regardless of the vendor. No more vendor-specific headaches or delays when a new vendor enters the scene. In Pipeline Magazine’s latest issue, LightRiver’s Vice President of Sales & Support Engineering, Tim Masse, explores the concept of multi-vendor middleware and how it is being used to change the way networks are managed and automated.
In the article, Masse explains how multi-vendor middleware acts as the bridge that brings it all together, making your network operations more efficient and your business more agile. Key benefits are listed below.
- Faster Tool Development: Uses a single interface across vendors, speeding up tool development.
- Better Tool Development: Leads to improved network visibility and performance analysis.
- Rapid Integration: Helps integrate different vendor technologies quickly, reducing delays.
- Single Data Structure and AI-Enabled Tools: Normalizes data for AI-based tools, enhancing network management.
- CSP Commonality: Promotes the sharing of tools among service providers, saving resources.
- No Tool Redevelopment: New network elements or vendor features can be added without redeveloping tools.
- Continuous Validation: Ensures that tools work with vendor updates and changes.
- Software Defined Network Functions: Serves as a platform for various network functions and innovations.
To learn more about what Middleware is and its benefits and impacts on network automation, click here to read the full article in the latest Pipeline issue. And be sure to follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter to keep up with all things LightRiver!