In our newest netFLEX®webinar, our COO, Travis Ewert and Tim Masse, our Senior Director of Sales Engineering, provide additional updates as well as a demo to our cutting edge netFLEX automation platform. If you aren’t already familiar, netFLEX is the only SDN optical domain control solution that offers:
- SupplierFLEXibility… dozens of suppliers
- Network-elementFLEXibility…hundreds of network elements & solutions supported
- TechnologyFLEXibility… WDM, DCI, ADM, DCS, OTN, CE, Packet Optical, whitebox/open source
- GenerationFLEXibility…decades of supported solutions
- DomainFLEXibility…all domains (supplier, solution, tech….) supported for D-A-C capabilities
- DXFLEXibility…Digital Experience –full Analytics, Inventory, & Control UI/UX and API extensibility
And not to mention, the netFLEX platform has recently won a ‘trifecta’ of awards including, PTC’s 2019 Best Intelligence Innovation Award, 2019 Lightwave Innovation Reviews for best SDN/NFV Technology and Pipeline’s 2019 Innovation Review.
Before jumping into the demo, take a look at the most recent platform updates, which include:
- Architecture – Linux, VM/Cloud, API/Service-Enabled
- Multi-Vendor/Technology Expansions – 100+ NEs in the last 12-18 months
- New pricing – subscription / opex – capitalized, multi-year
- End-to-end management (UI) and/or SDN/Abstracted (API/Services)
Eager to learn more? Sit back, relax and tune in to hear Travis and Tim, who’s not only part of LightRiver’s netFLEX team, but was a customer before joining LightRiver. He will provide a demo on the system itself.
Interested in learning more about netFLEX? Reach out to us today!
Meet with us at these upcoming events!