SANTA CLARA, Calif., Sept. 16, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Marvell (NASDAQ: MRVL) today announced the details of its participation at the European Conference on Optical Communication (ECOC), Europe’s largest optical communications event.
The ECOC Exhibition begins on Monday, September 19 and continues through Wednesday, September 21.
ECOC will take place at Messe Basel in Basel, Switzerland with Marvell in booth #219.
At its booth, Marvell will showcase its comprehensive networking solution portfolio, including cutting-edge PAM4 DSPs, coherent DSPs, TIAs, drivers, switches and PHYs that are driving high-speed connectivity both between and inside data centers and carrier networks.
- In collaboration with Smartoptics and LightRiver, Marvell will demonstrate the IPoDWDM capabilities of its COLORZ® II QSFP-DD 400G ZR+ optics for Metro DWDM applications. The live demo at Marvell’s booth will highlight open, disaggregated multi-vendor interoperability of a 3-node ROADM ring, including the optical domain orchestration and control software layer.
- Marvell will demonstrate its industry-leading 5nm 112G Long Reach (LR) SerDes designed for demanding cloud-optimized applications.
- Marvell will showcase its Spica™ PAM4 DSP, the industry’s first 800Gbps PAM4 DSP to support 800G optical modules in QSFP-DD800 and OSFP form factors for inside-the-data center optical interconnect and its AtlasOne™ PAM4 DSP, the industry’s first 50Gbps PAM4 DSP for 5G RAN fronthaul interconnect.
- Optical modules from across the ecosystem powered by Marvell technologies and silicon solutions will be on display.
- OIF members will showcase interoperability in four critical areas at this year’s ECOC 2022. The work of OIF and its members in 400ZR optics, Co-Packaging architectures, Common Electrical I/O (CEI) channels and Common Management Interface Specification (CMIS) implementations will be demonstrated – live and static – at OIF’s booth, #701. Additional information can be found here.
Title: Evolution of Optical Connectivity to 3.2T
Date: Wednesday, September 21
Time: 10:45 a.m.
Location: Market Focus Theatre
Presenter: Xi Wang, Vice President of Optical DSP Business Unit, Marvell
To deliver the data infrastructure technology that connects the world, we’re building solutions on the most powerful foundation: our partnerships with our customers. Trusted by the world’s leading technology companies for over 25 years, we move, store, process and secure the world’s data with semiconductor solutions designed for our customers’ current needs and future ambitions. Through a process of deep collaboration and transparency, we’re ultimately changing the way tomorrow’s enterprise, cloud, automotive, and carrier architectures transform—for the better.
Marvell and the M logo are trademarks of Marvell or its affiliates. Please visit www.marvell.com for a complete list of Marvell trademarks. Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the federal securities laws that involve risks and uncertainties. Forward-looking statements include, without limitation, any statement that may predict, forecast, indicate or imply future events or achievements. Actual events or results may differ materially from those contemplated in this press release. Forward-looking statements speak only as of the date they are made. Readers are cautioned not to put undue reliance on forward-looking statements, and no person assumes any obligation to update or revise any such forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
For further information, contact: