LightRiver Software offers a unique opportunity to work with experts on an industry-leading platform used by the largest internet, wireless, and fiber network operators. We are seeking software developers, at any point in their career, to jump in and contribute toward efforts that empower the communication platforms of today and tomorrow. Great team culture, learning environment, and limitless opportunities for those interested in discovering their full potential. The team is based out of historic Bell Works in Holmdel, NJ, where inspiration is a lifestyle.
Our industry-leading netFLEX® automation platform simplifies and improves the operation of the optical networks that are the foundation of the internet. netFLEX® seamlessly integrates technologies and multi-generational equipment from the leading networking suppliers (such as Cisco, Juniper, Ciena, and Infinera). This technology is the lifeblood for internet-based companies including Amazon, Google, Netflix, Microsoft, and more.
- Program, test, and document a large-scale software application.
- Participate in product discussions with development team.
- Write test plans, scripts, and validation processes.
- Assist with diagnosis and replication of product failures.
- Proactively design proof-of-concepts.
- Work independently and be self-directed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related major.
- Strong back-end programming skills in C and/or SQL.
- Experience developing software in a Linux environment.
- Development experience in C++ or Python.
- Exposure to relational database management systems (e.g. PostgreSQL, MariaDB, MySQL).
- Understanding of REST API development.
- Experience with network protocols.
- Knowledge of message brokers (e.g. RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka, Amazon SQS).
Range of $90k – $100k
Fill out the form below to apply:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com