We are seeking an entry-level Human Resources Coordinator who is seeking a company in which to grow both professionally and as part of a team. The Human Resources Coordinator will help the Sr. Human Resources Generalist with daily tasks including, but not limited to personnel file audits, compliance, onboarding and offboarding, PEO communications, payroll, etc.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Human Resources Coordinator/ Assistant will perform administrative duties related to the operations of the human resource department.
- Assist all steps of the onboarding process for new candidates
- Process required paperwork for changes in job classification, salary increases, and other related employment matters
- Audit online and hard copy personnel files to ensure appropriate information is maintained
- Assist with preparation of human resource reports such as EEO-1, California Pay Data Reports, and other annual reports
- Assist HR with candidate screening and onboarding
- Assist HR with offboarding
- Assist HR in preparing for nationwide job fairs
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in Outlook and Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
Education and Experience:
- Four-Year Degree in Human Resources or a related field
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at times
Salary Range: $20-$25/hour DOE
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com