Are you looking to develop the automation that is the core of the Internet, 5G Wireless Infrastructure, and Edge Computing? Looking for an opportunity to work with a team of industry experts and a platform that is used by the largest Internet, Wireless, Video Content, Social, and fiber network operators? LightRiver Software provides a unique opportunity for software developers, at any point in their career, to jump right in and contribute toward industry leading efforts that empower the communication platforms of today and tomorrow. Great team culture, learning environment, and limitless opportunities for those interested in discovering their full potential.
LightRiver Software’s industry-leading netFLEX® automation platform simplifies and improves the operation of the optical networks that are the foundation of the Internet. netFLEX seamlessly integrates technologies and multi-generational equipment from the leading networking suppliers (such as Cisco, Juniper, Ciena, Infinera, and broader). Team members will be responsible for full stack development including the testing, implementation, and maintenance of features on a large-scale software application. The team is based out of historic Bell Works in Holmdel, NJ, where inspiration is a lifestyle.
Technical skills needed:
- Strong knowledge and experience using C and Linux
Team members will be expected to:
- Program, test, document, and modify applications
- Participate in product discussions with development team
- Write test plans, scripts, and validation processes
- Assist with diagnosis and replication of product failures
- Proactively design proof-of-concepts
- Work independently and be self-directed
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com