Don’t miss this unique opportunity to work with experts on an industry-leading platform used by the largest internet, wireless, and fiber network operators. We are seeking software developers, at any point in their career, to jump in and contribute toward efforts that empower the communication platforms of today and tomorrow. Great team culture, learning environment, and limitless opportunities for those interested in discovering their full potential. The team is based out of historic Bell Works in Holmdel, NJ, where inspiration is a lifestyle.
Our industry-leading netFLEX® automation platform simplifies and improves the operation of the optical networks that are the foundation of the internet. netFLEX seamlessly integrates technologies and multi- generational equipment from the leading networking suppliers (such as Cisco, Juniper, Ciena, and Infinera). This technology is the lifeblood for internet-based companies including Amazon, Google, Netflix, Microsoft, and more. Team members will be responsible for full stack development including the testing, implementation, and maintenance of features on a large-scale software application.
Technical skills needed:
- Strong knowledge and experience using C and Linux
Team members will be expected to:
- Program, test, document, and modify applications
- Participate in product discussions with development team
- Write test plans, scripts, and validation processes
- Assist with diagnosis and replication of product failures
- Proactively design proof-of-concepts
- Work independently and be self-directed
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org