Website LightRiver_Co LightRiver
The Account Executive/Cloud & Data Center Sales position performs in a hands-on, pleasant, professional, and efficient manner a combination of duties mainly related, but not limited to, a role where in-depth knowledge of engineering, operations and business challenges faced by Cloud and Data Center Service Providers is a distinct advantage.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Identify and work with accounts to provide solutions, develop new business, ensure customer satisfaction and maintain strong ongoing relationships
- Ability to separate tactical from strategic opportunities and to apply a variety of sales strategies as may be required in order to support each customer optimally, as well as the overall market
- Design and implement a business approach/plan to win customers and maximize the profitable delivery of products and services
- Develop and implement account plans, business capture strategies, and proposals in association with the Sales and Professional Services teams
- Derive and close business opportunities for a broad range of services, programs, and solutions with targeted accounts
- Lead and manage multiple engagements simultaneously from a vendor and customer relationship perspective
- Ability to generate an aggressive forecast and meet it
- Provide required status/progress and forecast reports
- Troubleshoots problems regarding products provided.
- Technology Aptitude
- Customer/Client Focus
- Business Acumen
- Communication Proficiency
- Presentation Skills
- Organization Skills
- Results Driven
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities, but does serve as a coach and mentor for other positions in the department.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This roll requires travel and frequent visits to client offices.
This position requires travel up to 50% of the time.
Education and Experience
- Four-year college degree preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of successful sales experience.
- At least 7 years of industry specify experience.
- Preference given to past sales experience in Packet or Optical Transport or in Software sales to cloud associated service providers
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Range of $100k – $125k