Flexible and futureproof networks
DCP-M and M-Series are truly open line systems. They work with any combination of embedded DWDM, transponder and muxponder traffic depending on the specific needs of the network.
DCP-M – Zero touch provisioning
DCP-M is exactly like using a passive multiplexer, but unlike a passive multiplexer it monitors the traffic, amplifies the signals for longer distances and can handle higher data rate protocols.
- Completely automatic optical setup, just like using a passive multiplexer
- Automatic fiber distance measurement and Dispersion Compensation setting
- Automatic modulation format detection
- Automatic client and line regulation
- Support for a mixture of up to 40 x PAM4 (Colorz), 400ZR OIF, NRZ & coherent wavelengths
- Scalable and cost effective datacom platform
- Modern management architecture based on REST/Netconf APIs or a CLI, when required
- Easily integrated into any network telemetry system
- The leading 1U Open Line System on the market for use with PAM4 transceivers
Unprecedented level of cost efficiency and ROI for DCI. The end result: reduction in price, fewer spare parts and lower operating cost.
Traditional telecom grade DWDM systems are inherently expensive and complicated to run. Complete zero-touch automatic optical setup, just like using a passive multiplexer.
Same plug and play experience as a passive multiplexer with the distance extension and traffic monitoring capabilities of an active DWDM system.
Green data center
Low power consumption. Small form-factor. Ultimate green data solutions