SRX Series for the infrastructure and datacenter
Based on our revolutionary Dynamic Services Architecture, the SRX Series Services Gateways provide unrivaled performance and scalability, ensuring uninterrupted expansion and growth of your network infrastructure without sacrificing security.
The SRX Series is designed to meet the network and security requirements for data center consolidation, rapid services deployment, and aggregation of security services.
- Scalable performance: Dynamic Services Architecture means that the SRX Series can take advantage of new services with appropriate processing capabilities without sacrificing overall system performance.
- System and network resiliency: Carrier-class reliability based on features ranging from redundant hardware and components to Junos software.
- Interface flexibility: Flexible I/O configuration and independent I/O scalability to meet the needs of virtually any network environment.
- Network segmentation: Security zone, virtual LANs (VLANs), and virtual routers allow administrators to tailor security and networking policies for various internal, external, and demilitarized zone (DMZ) subgroups.
- Robust routing engine: Carrier-class routing engine provides physical and logical separation of data and control planes to allow deployment of consolidated routing and security devices and ensure the security of routing infrastructures.
- Comprehensive threat protection: Integrated security features and services include a multigigabit firewall, intrusion detection and prevention, denial of service, network address translation, and quality of service.
The SRX3400 Services Gateway supports up to 20 Gbps firewall, 6 Gbps firewall and IPS, or 6 Gbps of IPsec VPN, and up to 175,000 new connections per second. This SRX Services Gateway is ideal for securing and segmenting data center network infrastructures, aggregating a variety of different security solutions, and enforcing unique per-zone security policies in small to midsize server farms and hosting sites.
The SRX3600 Services Gateway supports up to 30 Gbps firewall, 10 Gbps firewall and IPS, or 10 Gbps of IPsec VPN, plus up to 175,000 new connections per second. Equipped with a full range of integrated security features, this SRX Services Gateway is it’s ideal for securing medium to large enterprise data centers, hosted or co-located data centers, and next-generation services and applications.
The SRX5600 Services Gateway supports up to 60 Gbps firewall and 15 Gbps IPS, as well as 350,000 new connections per second and 9 million concurrent user sessions. Exhibiting extraordinary scalability, the SRX5600 Services Gateway is ideal for securing large enterprise data centers, service provider infrastructures, and next-generation services and applications, as well as enforcing unique per-zone security policies.
The award-winning SRX5800 Services Gateway supports more than 120 Gbps firewall and 30 Gbps IPS, as well as 350,000 connections per second and an industry record-breaking 10 million concurrent user sessions. Equipped with a full range of integrated security features, the massively scalable SRX5800 Services Gateway is ideal for securing large enterprise data centers, hosted or co-located data centers, and service provider infrastructures.