Experience Innovative OSS and Network Management
Empower your IT organization to more effectively manage your networks and the services they deliver with the Cisco Prime enterprise and service provider portfolios of management products.
Cisco Prime products deliver next-generation management by supporting an intuitive workflow-oriented user experience and integrated lifecycle operations across Cisco architectures, technologies, and networks. Cisco Prime helps IT organizations:
- Simplify network management
- Improve operational efficiency
- Deliver predictable services
- Lower the total cost of ownership
Cisco Prime for IT Product Portfolio
The Cisco Prime product portfolio delivers integrated management solutions that support the convergence of networks, technologies, and services. The product portfolio includes:
Gives you an integrated, comprehensive way to manage the lifecycle of wired and wireless access, along with campus and branch networks, while providing visibility into end-user connectivity and application performance, and automated IP address management.
- Cisco Prime Infrastructure: Offers comprehensive lifecycle management of wired/wireless access, campus, and branch networks, rich visibility into end-user connectivity, and application performance assurance
- Cisco Prime Service Catalog: A self-service portal where users can order and manage any type of IT service, from data center to desktop. Whether end users order a mobile device, a virtual desktop, or an entire application-development environment in a private cloud, Cisco Prime Service Catalog helps streamline the service request and delivery process.
- Cisco Prime Network Analysis Module (NAM): Provides deep application-aware network visibility and granular performance analytics that empower network administrators to rapidly isolate and remediate problems and improve the user experience.
- Cisco Prime IP Express: Provides integrated, high-performance, reliable Domain Name System (DNS), Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), and IP Address Management (IPAM) services for the enterprise network.
Voice and Video Collaboration Management
Cisco Prime Collaboration
Integrated solution for accelerated provisioning, real-time monitoring, troubleshooting, and long-term trending and analysis for Cisco Collaboration voice and video networks.
Data Center Management
- Cisco Prime Network Analysis Module: Provides deep application-aware network visibility and granular performance analytics that empower network administrators to rapidly isolate and remediate problems and improve the user experience.
- Cisco NetFlow Generation Appliance 3240: Generates, unifies, and exports flow data in high performance data centers, empowering network operations, engineering, and security teams to achieve operational efficiencies, improve services delivery, and harden network security
- Cisco Prime Data Center Network Manager: Combines management of Ethernet and storage networks into a single dashboard to help network and storage administrators troubleshoot health and performance across the whole range of Cisco NX-OS platforms, including the Cisco Nexus and MDS 9000 Families, regardless of protocol type