Evolutionaize your packet networks
Ultra-high definition video streaming, the Internet of Things (IoT), Artificial Intelligence (AI), Augmented/Virtual Reality (AR/VR), and mobile gaming are just some of the omnipresent applications in our daily lives that change how we conduct business, interact, and simply have fun. Networks must evolve to support these applications—they must be able to adapt.
From Adaptive IPTM to our leading WaveLogicTM 5 Nano coherent pluggables, Ciena’s packet networking solutions allow network operators to cost-effectively modernize their network assets by taking advantage of technologies like Network Functions Virtualization (NFV), Segment Routing, and edge computing to efficiently support existing business opportunities while preparing for new and emerging ones.
IP delivered differently.
Ciena’s Adaptive IP is a unique solution that combines our market-leading packet networking portfolio with machine-learning-powered analytics and intelligent automation software to improve flexibility, scalability, and time-to-revenue—providing a more future-proof IP network architecture, from access to metro.
Ciena Packet Networking portfolio is…
Purpose-built for specific applications and use-cases
Avoid unnecessarily complex and costly overbuilds. Our cost-effective platforms are fully programmable, scalable, and SDN-ready, supporting open interfaces and streaming real-time telemetry. They have the right speeds, feeds, switching capacities, form-factors, environmental attributes, and power supply options to address your unique requirements, from access to the metro. Whether it’s 4G to 5G mobile network evolution, business services, cloud, Fiber Deep, or edge compute applications, we’ve got you covered.
Powered by Ciena’s Service-Aware Operating System (SAOS)
Ciena’s SAOS provides automation-friendly intelligence and streaming operational data to enable network-level programmability supported by open standards, such as IGP, BGP, Segment Routing, NETCONF/YANG, and gRPC.
Easy to manage—putting you in control of your unique mission-critical networks
Get unprecedented multi-layer visibility with Ciena’s Manage, Control and Plan (MCP) software, which offers a unique and comprehensive network administration solution. MCP supports a programmable and automatable solution that leverages standards-based NETCONF/YANG interfaces to provide fully open integration into any SDN environment.
- 3902 Service Delivery Switch
- 3903 Service Delivery Switch
- 3903x Service Delivery Switch
- 3904 Service Delivery Switch
- 3905 Service Delivery Switch
- 3906 Service Delivery Switch
- 3916 Service Delivery Switch
- 3926 Service Delivery Switch
- 3928 Service Delivery Switch
- 3930 Service Delivery Switch
- 3931 Service Delivery Switch
- 3942 Service Delivery Switch
- 5142 Service Aggregation Switch
- 5144 Service Aggregation Switch
- 5150 Service Aggregation Switch
- 5160 Service Aggregation Switch
- 5162 Service Aggregation Switch
- 5164 Service Aggregation Switch
- 5166 Service Aggregation Switch
- 5168 Service Aggregation Switch
- 5170 Service Aggregatin Switch
- 5171 Service Aggregation Switch
- Ethernet Services Manager
- OneControl (Unified Management System)
- Service-Aware Operating System (SAOS)
- SLA Portal