It’s hard to keep up in a content-crazed world where the patterns, dynamics, and scale of traffic within your metro or regional network are constantly shifting. Addressing surging bandwidth demands cost-effectively is easier said than done—unless the 8700 Packetwave Platform is part of your plan. Our multi-terabit, programmable, coherent DWDM packet switch revolutionizes the capital and operational economics of 10GbE and 100GbE services. How? We’re glad you asked.
- Exceptional 1GbE, 10GbE, 40GbE, and 100GbE density to address space constraints
- Flexible port configurations up to 300 x 1GbE, 300 x 10GbE, 80 x 40GbE, 20x 100G DWDM, or 60 x 100GbE
- Low power consumption to keep operating expenses in check
- Multiple configuration options with fully modular 4-slot or 10-slot chassis variants
- MEF CE 2.0-certified for E-Line, E-LAN, E-Tree, and E-Access for improved service offerings; E-Line and E-Access up to and including 100GbE
- Hardware-assisted packet OAM capabilities for guaranteed SLA differentiation
- Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP) for rapid, secure, and error-free turn-up of packet services
- Ciena’s Blue Planet MCP multi-layer provisioning support for end-to-end network management control and planning
- Integrated Service Activation Testing capabilities
Give us a call and speak to one of our next generation transport technology experts or browse more links to find out more about the premier products that we sell and integrate.