Designed for modernized network applications, the 6500-D7/S8 configurations converge comprehensive Ethernet, TDM, and WDM capabilities with packet/OTN switching and an intelligent control plane for cost-effective delivery of services.
- Provides cost-optimized configuration options for efficient transport of flexible services over 2.5G to 400G wavelengths
- Enables simplified operations and reduced sparing costs through seamless networking flexibility with the 6500 Family
- Leverages AC and DC powering options for a perfect fit into various customer environments
- Supports muxponder- and central fabric-based Optical Transport Network (OTN)/packet switching to address specific requirements
- Offers industry-leading WaveLogic coherent technology and intelligent control plane capabilities for scale and service differentiation
- Utilizes field-replaceable common equipment units, ensuring no service impact during failures for improved network availability