Tailored to address enterprise business requirements at the edge, the 6500-D2 is a compact 2RU chassis that cost-effectively extends the flexibility and resiliency of the 6500 platform from the core to the access.
- Provides cost-optimized configuration options for efficient transport of flexible services over 10G to 800G wavelengths
- Supports a wide range of service modules, enabling efficient multiprotocol service transport for various business applications
- Enables simplified operations and reduced sparing costs with one management system, and reusable cards across various shelves
- Leverages AC/DC powering options in a compact footprint and the ability to expand the reach of the access with Outside Plant solutions
- Extends the benefits of coherent 100G/200G DWDM to space/power-challenged environments with WaveLogic 5 Nano CFP2-DCO variants
- Offers field-replaceable common equipment units, ensuring no service impact during failures for improved network availability