Ciena’s 5162 Platform is a fixed configuration, microservices-based, WAN aggregation device. It provides up to 100GbE services for Carrier Ethernet, MPLS, and IP applications in mobile backhaul, business VPN, and Data Center Interconnect (DCI) network solutions.
- High-performance 10GbE and 100GbE edge aggregation in a power-efficient and compact 1RU form factor
- 2 x 100GbE/40GbE (QSFP28) and 40 x 1/10GbE (SFP+)
- Containerized functions with data, control, and management plane segregation for disaggregated functions
- x86 ‘white box’ platform optimized for supporting native applications and utility VNFs
- Carrier Ethernet, IP Routing, Segment Routing, and MPLS, including OAM, synchronization, telemetry, and NETCONF/YANG
- Advanced QoS with hierarchical egress shaping and hierarchical ingress metering
- Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP) for rapid, secure, and error-free turn-up of packet services
- Ciena’s MCP multi-layer support for end-to-end network management control and planning
- Flexible configuration options with redundant field-replaceable power supplies (AC or DC) and fan modules
Give us a call and speak to one of our next generation transport technology experts or browse more links to find out more about the premier products that we sell and integrate.