The 5160 changes the economics of 10GbE services, addressing the need to efficiently deliver and aggregate large quantities of data while meeting stringent SLAs.
- Features industry-leading 10GE density in a non-blocking, wire-speed architecture with 24 10GE/1GE multi-rate SFP+ ports
- Offers dual hot-swappable AC or DC power in a high-availability, temperature-hardened, 1RU package
- Supports zero-touch provisioning to minimize OPEX and accelerate service turn-up while providing a service ‘birth certificate’ with built-in service activation testing
- Complies with MEF CE2.0 specifications for E-Line, E-LAN, E-Tree, and E-Access services
- Incorporates flexible transport options including G.8032 rings, 802.1q VLANs, 802.1ad Provider VLANs (Q-in-Q), IP/MPLS, MPLS-TP, and PBB-TE
- Includes on-board, line-rate performance benchmark testing capabilities for end-to-end SLA verification
Give us a call and speak to one of our next generation transport technology experts or browse more links to find out more about the premier products that we sell and integrate.