Ciena’s 3942 Service Delivery Switch is a compact, high-density packet switch that delivers low TCO in metro networks that require cost-effective copper interfaces for MDU/MTU deployments.
- A cost-effective solution for MDU/MTU deployments where copper infrastructure is deployed in building risers and distribution closets
- Features dense, low-footprint GE aggregation in a non-blocking, wire-speed architecture with 20 10/100/1000Base-TX ports and 4 1GbE/10GbE multi-rate SFP+ ports
- Offers dual AC or DC power in a high-availability, 1RU package
- Supports Zero-Touch Provisioning to minimize OPEX and accelerate service turn-up while providing a service ‘birth certificate’ with built-in service activation testing
- Complies with MEF CE2.0 specifications for E-Line, E-LAN, E-Tree, and E-Access services
- Incorporates flexible transport options, including G.8032 rings, 802.1q VLANs, 802.1ad Provider VLANs (Q-in-Q), IP/MPLS, and MPLS-TP
Give us a call and speak to one of our next generation transport technology experts or browse more links to find out more about the premier products that we sell and integrate.