Ciena’s 3931 Service Delivery Switch is a weatherproof advanced Carrier Ethernet system able to deliver Carrier Ethernet services to almost any environment without sacrificing leading-edge functionality.
- Includes environmentally hardened and physically secure enclosure and electronics (-40°C to +70°C), enabling Carrier Ethernet service delivery to virtually any location
- Provides advanced Carrier Ethernet and low TCO, powered by Ciena’s Service-Aware Operating System (SAOS)
- Supports 2 1GbE/10GbE NNI ports to deliver exceptional capacity for bandwidth-hungry applications
- Supports 8 GbE UNI ports including 4 100/1000Base-X Small Form-factor Pluggable (SFP) ports and 4 RJ-45 10/100/1000 Base-TX ports
- Provides IEEE 1588v2* and Synchronous Ethernet* to ensure high-quality and reliable transport services for mobile backhaul and LTE
- Incorporates on-board RFC 2544 Performance Benchmark testing capabilities, enabling end-to-end SLA verification without a truck roll
Give us a call and speak to one of our next generation transport technology experts or browse more links to find out more about the premier products that we sell and integrate.