Ciena’s 3930 Service Delivery Switch is an advanced packet networking system focused on the transition to high-bandwidth applications requiring sophisticated Quality of Service (QoS) capabilities, including mobile backhaul and Ethernet business services.
- Provides advanced Carrier Ethernet and low TCO, powered by Ciena’s Service-Aware Operating System (SAOS)
- Supports 2 1GbE/10GbE NNI ports to deliver exceptional capacity for bandwidth-hungry applications
- Supports 8 GbE UNI ports including 4 100/1000Base-X Small Form-factor Pluggable (SFP) ports and 4 dual-mode ports: RJ-45 10/100/1000 Base-TX and 100/1000Base-X SFPs
- Incorporates on-board Y.1564 and RFC 2544 Performance Benchmark testing capabilities, enabling end-to-end SLA verification without a truck roll
- Includes environmentally hardened electronics (-40°C to +65°C) and external alarm inputs, providing flexible deployment options
- Provides advanced synchronications support
Give us a call and speak to one of our next generation transport technology experts or browse more links to find out more about the premier products that we sell and integrate.