Ciena’s 3928 Platform is a cost-effective platform for 10 Gb/s Ethernet service delivery in a variety of business or mobile backhaul environments. Based on the Service-Aware Operating System (SAOS) used in all of Ciena’s Packet Networking products it delivers a consistent set of benefits, including interoperability between platforms, improved efficiency of operations, and service consistency among applications.
- Offers 48 Gb/s of non-blocking switching capacity in a compact service demarcation device, running Ciena’s SAOS for advanced OAM and QoS functions
- Features low-footprint 1RU packaging with 4 x 1GbE/10GbE SFP+ ports and 8 x 1GbE SFP ports
- Benefits from Ciena’s MCP multilayer provisioning support for end-to-end network management control and planning
- Allows for orchestration via Blue Planet MDSO or a third-party solution; a truly open platform for integration of best-in-breed software functions
- Supports secure ZTP to minimize OPEX and accelerate service turn-up while providing 10G line-rate, built-in traffic generation and reflection testing
- Fixed dual AC or DC power supplies with extended temperature support (DC version)
Give us a call and speak to one of our next generation transport technology experts or browse more links to find out more about the premier products that we sell and integrate.