Ciena’s 3926 Platform allows the creation of value-added business or mobile backhaul services that combine connectivity with in-demand Virtual Network Functions (VNFs), as well as support for legacy TDM services. The 3926 can address today’s most challenging network scenarios, providing flexibility and future-proof attributes that de-risk business decisions while allowing for fast time to market.
- Offers 82 Gb/s of non-blocking switching capacity in a compact service demarcation device, running Ciena’s SAOS for advanced OAM and QoS functions
- Low footprint 1RU in a nonblocking architecture with: – 6 x 1GbE/10GbE SFP+ ports – 2 x 100M/1GbE ports
- Allows a field replaceable module for distributed VNF hosting on an Intel x86 server module or for TDM service supporting: -16 x DS1/E1 – 6 x DS1/E1 + 4 x DS3/E3 + 4 x OC3/12 / STM1/4 or 1 x OC48/STM16
- Ciena MCP multi-layer support for end-to-end network management control and planning
- Allows for orchestration via Ciena’s Blue Planet MDSO or third party; a truly open platform for integration of best-in-breed software functions
- Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP) for rapid, secure, and error-free turn-up of services