Ciena’s 3916 Service Delivery Switch is an advanced Carrier Ethernet demarcation device providing sophisticated Quality of Service (QoS) capabilities for Ethernet business service applications.
- Provides advanced Carrier Ethernet and low TCO, powered by Ciena’s SAOS
- Supports 2 GbE NNI/UNI Small Form-factor Pluggable (SFP) ports
- Supports 4 GbE NNI/UNI ports including 2 100/1000 Base-X SFP ports and 2 dual-mode ports: RJ-45 10/100/1000 Base-T and 100/1000 Base-X SFPs
- Incorporates on-board RFC 2544 Performance Benchmark testing capabilities, enabling end-to-end SLA verification without a truck roll
- Features a state-of-the-art hardware design for advanced Ethernet resiliency and encapsulation capabilities
- Features rich flow classifications and service stratification to ensure predictable service delivery and Carrier-class, MEF-14-compliant QoS