Ciena’s 3906 Platform is a compact, smart CPE that delivers gigabit Ethernet service capability with virtual network function integration.
- Offers 6 Gb/s of non-blocking switching capacity in a compact service demarcation device, running Ciena’s SAOS for advanced OAM and QoS functions
- Offers flexible VNF host for CPE deployment via optional in-field replaceable Intel x86 server modules for supporting dozens of multi-vendor VNFs
- Provides orchestration via Ciena’s Blue Planet NFVO or a third-party solution. A truly open platform for integration of best-in-breed software functions
- Features low-footprint packaging in a non-blocking architecture with two 100MbE/1GbE SFP/RJ45 ports, two 10/100/1000MbE RJ45 ports, and two 1G SFP ports
- Uses redundant AC power in an efficient, 1RU package
- Supports zero-touch provisioning to minimize OPEX and accelerate service turn-up while providing line-rate, built-in service activation testing
Give us a call and speak to one of our next generation transport technology experts or browse more links to find out more about the premier products that we sell and integrate.