The 3905 is a compact and rugged Ethernet service delivery platform purpose-built to support small cell mobile backhaul applications. It supports all of the necessary features that mobile network operators and wholesale mobile backhaul service providers require to guarantee strict and differentiated SLAs.
- Provides high-capacity, next-generation GbE service delivery purpose-built for outdoor small cell mobile backhaul networks
- Includes environmentally hardened and physically secure enclosure and electronics (-40°C to +65°C), providing flexible deployment options
- Zero-Touch Provisioning for rapid, secure, and error-free turn-up of small cell packet-based services
- Supports 2 UNI ports with dual connectors: RJ-45 10/100/1000Base-TX and Small Form-factor Pluggable (SFP) optical 100/1000BaseX
- Supports 2 GbE NNI ports via SFP optics
- Features state-of-the-art hardware design and field-proven, modular, Service-Aware Operating System (SAOS) for reliability and resiliency
Give us a call and speak to one of our next generation transport technology experts or browse more links to find out more about the premier products that we sell and integrate.