Ciena’s 3904 Platform delivers low TCO in environments requiring cost-efficient and compact—yet highly featured—Ethernet demarcation, including those supporting indoor small cell backhaul applications.
- Provides a cost-effective solution for Ethernet service delivery, with advanced synchronization for small and medium business sites or indoor small cell backhaul applications
- Features dense, low-footprint GbE delivery in a non-blocking, wire-speed architecture with 2 x 10/100/1000M Base-TX/SFP combo ports and 2 x 100M/1GbE multi-rate SFP ports
- Offers dual built-in AC or DC power supplies in a space-efficient, 1RU package
- Supports Zero-Touch Provisioning to minimize OPEX and accelerate service turn-up while providing a service ‘birth certificate’ with built-in service activation testing
- Complies with MEF CE 2.0 specifications for E-Line, E-LAN, E-Tree, and E-Access services
- Incorporates flexible transport options, including G.8032 rings, 802.1q VLANs, 802.1ad Provider VLANs (Q-in-Q)