Business performance is putting pressure on all aspects of the enterprise and the communications infrastructure is no different – it must be efficient and cost effective. While data demand continue to increase with no end in sight, overbuilding in every market to meet the demand increase capital and operation expense to unacceptable levels, while space may not be available for the new racks of equipment.
Packet Optical Transport (POT) delivers the triple play in a single platform.
- Networks must reduce operational, space and power requirements while supporting more, diverse services
- POT supports multiple functions in one chassis
- Network equipment must seamlessly integrate different technologies
- POT features a single OAM&P for end-to-end services
- Network equipment must support various mixes of services
- POT has a flexible, blade-based architecture that enables layers one through three in one shelf
- Networks must migrate from today’s TDM to tomorrow’s packet services
- POT’s cross-connect fabric enables transparent evolution
Packet Optical Transport for Delivering Triple Play Services
LightRiver integrates products from multiple vendors. Learn about some premier Packet Optical Transport products by clicking on the links below.