There’s no doubt that Ethernet is the service interface of the future. The native protocol for all new devices is moving toward Ethernet – voice, video and data. Until now, the only challenge in deploying a pure Ethernet infrastructure was quality of service.
Carrier Ethernet has finally met that challenge. It offers a great user experience for triple play services, promises new service revenues with user bandwidth profiles and provides carrier class reliability.
On top of that Carrier Ethernet is simple and inexpensive, making it a perfect platform for delivering the triple play.
- Networks must support carrier class QoS
- Carrier Ethernet has the ability to prioritize data, voice and video to provide a superior user experience
- Carrier Ethernet can segregate users and provide bandwidth profiles
- Carrier Ethernet provides 50 msec resiliency
- Network must provide circuit-based visibility
- Carrier Ethernet allows per-circuit performance monitoring
- Networks must be flexible
- Carrier Ethernet offers MPLS
Carrier Ethernet for Delivering Triple Play Services
LightRiver integrates products from multiple vendors. Learn about some premier Carrier Ethernet products by clicking on the links below.