LightRiver offers a full set of network management tools which optimize efficiencies while enabling consistently, high quality of service, which is critical in mission-critical networks.
The aggregated software at LightRiver offers comprehensive operational capabilities throughout the lifecycle of your network, and service delivery from network planning and turn-up, to service provisioning and assurance.
The promise of SDN and NFV is that you can grow your services while simultaneously simplifying operations. Create new, differentiated and operationally efficient optical and Carrier Ethernet services while reducing time-to-market. From intelligent mobile backhaul and broadband access to high-speed optical backbones, SDN technology enables you to transform access, metro and long-haul networks into demand-responsive infrastructures that are ready for competitive next-generation services.
Network management and planning tools provide transparent virtualization across products and domains for optimized planning, rapid service turn-up, and comprehensive service assurance, and are vital for today’s high quality networks.
Intelligent embedded software enables optimized network automation, resiliency, utilization, performance monitoring and reporting.
Give us a call and speak to one of our networking experts or browse click on the links below to find out more about the premier network management solutions that we sell and integrate.
Technology is now entering the marketplace that has the potential to drive network convergence and real change for optical network operators of every type, for multi-vendor, multi-technology networks. Software-defined networking (SDN) and network function virtualization (NFV) are two key examples that could see the move away from hardware centric appliances to virtualized networks and functions that deliver flexibility, efficiency and speed.
Software-Defined Networking (SDN) will offer highly programmable and vendor-neutral network architectures that enable differentiated and rapid services introduction, on demand bandwidth and unheard of customization.
NFV will enable managed services – with a new pay-as-you-earn business model that minimizes risk and maximizes profitability and versatility.
Give us a call and speak to one of our networking experts or browse click on the links below to find out more about future SDN and NFV solutions that we support and integrate.
Single Vendor NMS Tools
- Adva FSP Network Manager
- NOKIA (formerly Alcatel-Lucent) 5620 Service Aware Manager
- NOKIA (formerly Alcatel-Lucent) 1350 OMS
- Ciena OneControl
- Cisco Prime
- Fujitsu Network Communications NETSMART® Element Management System (EMS)
- Infinera DNA
- Juniper (formerly BTI) proNX Service Manager
Multi-Vendor NMS Tools
Next Generation SDN Software Platforms
- netFLEX™ Transport Domain Orchestrator
- Ciena Blue Planet MDSO
- Ciena MCP Controller – Manage, Control and Plan
- Cisco Network Services Orchestrator (NSO)
- Fujitsu Virtuora MDSO Product Suite
- Infinera Xceed SDN Controller
- NOKIA (formerly Alcatel-Lucent) Nuage MDSO
- NOKIA (formerly Alcatel-Lucent) NSP Controller – Network Services Platform
Next Generation NFV Software Platforms
- Adva FSP 150 ProNID
- Adva FSP 150 ProVM
- Adva FSP 150 vSE
- Adva Network Virtualization
- Adva Ensemble NFV Orchestrator
- Palo Alto Next Generation Virtual Firewall
- Palo Alto VM-Series Firewall
- Arbor Networks APS DDOS Protection
- Arbor Networks Cloud