LightRiver Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a dynamic, driven Account Manager (Western Region Sales) for our transport networking solutions and services to Investor Owned Utilities, Telecom Service Providers, State & Local Government, Transit Agencies and Research & Education customers within the West of the United States. This individual must have successful sales experience, with strong business acumen, and an understanding of carrier grade optical and packet optical networking. They will be responsible for territory sales activities by developing and implementing strategic sales plans to open, close and deliver value based optical projects efficiently.
Successful candidate will be a creative, driven and analytical individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment with an outstanding work ethic and detail orientation. Candidate must have exemplary communication skills and ability to easily adapt to new challenges in a growing organization in a changing market.
The Western Territory would include all Telecom Service Providers in the following States:
- CA, OR, WA, AK, ID, MT, WY, UT, NV, AZ, NM
The Western Territory would include Vertical (Utility, S&L, R&E) Network Operators in the following States:
- CA, OR, WA, ID, AK
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and work with target accounts to provide solutions, develop new business, ensure customer satisfaction and maintain strong ongoing relationships
- Ability to separate tactical from strategic opportunities and to apply a variety of sales strategies as may be required in order to support each customer optimally, as well as the overall market
- Meeting/Exceeding sales booking and revenue targets
- Design and implement a business approach/plan to win customers and maximize the profitable delivery of products and services
- Develop and implement account plans, business capture strategies, and proposals in association with the Sales and Professional Services teams
- Comfortable in technical and executive environments
- Derive and close business opportunities for a broad range of services, programs, and solutions with targeted accounts
- Lead and manage multiple engagements simultaneously from a vendor and customer relationship perspective
- Ability to generate an aggressive forecast and meet it
- Provide required status/progress and forecast reports
- Troubleshoots problems regarding products provided.
- At least five (5) years of successful sales experience in a related industry.
- Four (4) year college degree preferred.
- Strong understanding of major account sales and ability to think strategically about new opportunities
- Highly motivated, with the ability to handle many competing priorities
- Excellent ability to work independently with little supervision
- Excellent presentation, communication and computer skills
- Display strong time management skills
- Experience in complex deal negotiating
- Proven and established relationships with business decision makers
- Proven track record of closing large complex deals
LightRiver offers a benefits package, including:
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with a company match
- Entrepreneurial, highly technical and customer-focused work environment
In addition, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
LightRiver Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Principals only. Recruiters should not contact LightRiver.
No phone calls please.
Candidates should forward a copy of your current resume to email@example.com
Not all applicants will be contacted.