The 7705 Service Aggregation Router (SAR) provides multiservice adaptation, aggregation and routing for Ethernet and IP/MPLS networks. Designed to facilitate legacy to packet transformation, the 7705 SAR is ideal for fixed and mobile operators seeking mobile backhaul solutions as well as for industries, enterprises and governments delivering legacy and advanced IP services.
The 7705 SAR is available in multiple compact platform variants that reduce equipment footprint and energy costs. These platforms deliver highly available services over a wide variety of network topologies. Strong QoS capabilities ensure service-level awareness and effective management of multiple traffic streams. The 7705 SAR runs the NOKIA (formerly Alcatel-Lucent) Service Router Operating System and is managed by the NOKIA (formerly Alcatel-Lucent) 5620 Service Aware Manager.
* Alcatel-Lucent has joined Nokia. Please bear with us as we update our portfolio of products, solutions, and services.
Benefits & Features
Lowers operating costs
- Enables migration from circuit-based backhaul to economical IP/MPLS-based transport
- Supports multiple services with appropriate QoS over a wide range of transport media
- Provides an energy-efficient platform
Improves resiliency and redundancy
- One-for-one hitless control and switch module failover available
- Synchronization redundancy, network uplink resiliency and power feed redundancy
- Temperature hardened variants available
Extends reach while simplifying operations and management
- GUI-based network and element configuration and provisioning, fault and performance management
- Extends service routing to remote sites, hubs and network edges in a rugged, compact form factor
- Modular and flexible architecture
Give us a call and speak to one of our next generation transport technology experts or browse more links to find out more about the premier products that we sell and integrate.