LightRiver is an exciting and dynamic workplace at the center of next generation telecommunications technology. A great team is essential to executing our mission of providing next-generation transport solutions to independent network operations. We are always on the lookout for talented individuals across all functions who share our passion for technology, quality and delivering true value to our clients.
We offer competitive benefits, including medical and dental coverage, life insurance, paid vacation and holidays.
LightRiver Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
LightRiver is committed to providing competitive benefits and pay for our employees. The benefits listed below are meant to be representative of benefits available nationally.
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Paid time off based on years of service
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Waiting Period on Group Health Pans: Zero (0) days from Hire Date as a Full Time Employee
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account (HSA):
- 401K Retirement Plan: 50% Match
- Life & Personal Accident Insurance (up to 1x annual salary)
- Short and Long-Term Disability Benefits
- Voluntary Life & Personal Accident Insurance
- Supplemental Life and AD&D insurance for Spouses
- Educational Assistance
- Commuter Benefits Program
Benefits for All Employees
- Training and Development: Online training and development opportunities at no cost to employees.
- Knowledge Centers
- SkillSoft Leadership Advantage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary Veterinary Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Group Home & Auto Insurance
- Payroll Direct Deposit
- Debit Card Pay Option
- Discounted Shopping & Entertainment