LightRiver is an exciting and dynamic workplace at the center of next generation telecommunications technology. A great team is essential to executing our mission of providing next-generation transport solutions to independent network operations. We are always on the lookout for talented individuals across all functions who share our passion for technology, quality and delivering true value to our clients.
We offer competitive benefits, including medical and dental coverage, life insurance, paid vacation and holidays.
LightRiver Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
LightRiver is committed to providing competitive benefits and pay for our employees. The benefits listed below are meant to be representative of benefits available nationally.
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Paid Time Off
- 9 Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off based on years of service
- Medical Insurance
- Group Health Plan Waiting Period: Zero (0) days from Hire Date as a Full Time Employee
- Dental and Vision Insurance:
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account (HSA):
- 401K Retirement Plan: 50% match up to 3%
- Basic Life & Personal Accident Insurance
- Basic Disability Insurance:
- Voluntary Life & Personal Accident Insurance:
- Educational Assistance
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Adoption Assistance
Benefits for All Employees
- Training and Development: Online training and development opportunities with over 3500 classes available at no cost to employees.
- Books24x7 (Business, IT, and Desktop Books)
- Knowledge Centers
- SkillSoft Leadership Advantage
- Employee Assistance Program (OptumCare24):
- Payroll Direct Deposit
- Debit Card Pay Option
- MarketPlace: Connect with a network of companies tailored to meet the needs of small businesses and their employees. Take advantage of offers and special discounts on items from flowers and gifts to computers and financial solutions.